That may sound like a stupid question, but for a lot of beginning salespeople and entrepreneurs who are technicians and don’t have sales experience; there are certain types of people who will eat up your valuable time and resources without spending a dime. And if you are anything like me, you don’t want to work for free!
Early in my career, I had a boss who was always telling me to ‘qualify’. Unfortunately, he wouldn’t take the time to tell me what ‘qualifying’ was, and that simple explanation could have saved me a lot of grief. But you don’t have to try to figure it out the hard way because I’d like to save you some of the distress that I went through as a young business person."
Prospect Factory: How to Systematically Generate Large Numbers of Qualified Sales Leads
How to master the art of lead generation: 70 rules and strategies to generate pre-qualified sales leads using direct response marketing
Get customers,Advertise Advertising
No comments:
Post a Comment